zipper earings

Jun 1, 2010

 so i kind of suck at the tutorial thing because i never remember to take pics as i go... i am super impatient but i will post this one anyway...

YOU WILL NEED:
  • 1 10inch zipper... or what ever length you want :)
  • 2 earing hooks
  • 2 jump rings
  • a needle and thread (that closely matches your zipper)
  • fabric glue

cut off the ends and taper off the inside non-zipper edge

bring the ends together to make a tear-drop shape and glue

put your hooks on the jump ring

hand sew the jump ring to the top...



 all done!
don't you love a fast DIY!




Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

6 comments :

  1. You are totally talented and look like a super model in your picture. ROCK ON HOT MOMMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish and sassy! I love them and can't wait to make some....with a matching headband of course! Thanks for the tut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Would love for you to come link up to my Fabulous Friday party: http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com/2010/06/link-up-for-2nd-round-of-fabulous_03.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally do a how to on your eye makeup here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am confused.  What are the 2 jump rings.?  Where do they go.  You only show the completed earrings, 3 X's.  Can you please show each step , starting with cut off the ends and taper....  I woulld love to make these!  I have lots of new zippers my Mom gave to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to try making these. I love making jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |